Thursday, January 7, 2010

Begun using new face wash and i need reviews from others ?

I have begun using PhisoDerm and i have seen very little results so far. Does anyone know if it just takes a while to work? Or if it's not a very good product. please give me your two cents on this product.Begun using new face wash and i need reviews from others ?
honestly, I used to have bad skin, and I have perfect skin now from using Proactiv. No product out there even has come close to what proavtiv did for me! Seriously, I have tried. I used phisoderm as a kid, and it took me forever to finally buy proactiv, but once I did, it took about 2 weeks, and I will never forget how many compliments I started getting on how clear and bright my skin looked. It is pricey, so yes I have tried phisoderm because its cheaper, but if you want results, spend the $50 and get the proactiv system (you don't really need to toner, only the face wash and medicated moisturizer.)Begun using new face wash and i need reviews from others ?
I don't know but if you have a myspace account you can go to www.myspace.com/skinquest and ask an esthetician about your skin. It's pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment