Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the best face wash for my skin?

I have oily skin and its a lot of different tones. I also am starting to get acne, i have very sensitive skin. What would be the best facial wash for the acne and blackheads?What is the best face wash for my skin?
I use the Oil Free Acne Cleanser with Microclear Technology by Neutrogena. It's in an Orange bottle. Make sure it says ';With Microclear Technology'; on it. It's somewhere between 7 - 9$ at Target. And always moisturize your skin if it feels tight. I use the Soft Day Moisturizer with SPF 15 by Clean and Clear. It's, also, somewhere between 7 - 9$ at Target. Cleanse your face twice a day, once when you wake up and once before you go to bed. The reason you want it to say “With Microclear Technology” is because Microclear delivers Acne medication faster than if you don’t have it. It’s also an exfoliater, but since the cleanser is a gel it has no beads or harsh scrub and thus is an extremely good option for those with sensitive skin. What is the best face wash for my skin?
You could try something natural - mix some oatmeal and natural yogurt and do a facial scrub or if you don't have yogurt then something like some lemon juice - oatmeal is fine for sensitive skin


Use this a couple of times a week and use just a plain but very mild soap to cleanse with a mild astringent in between times. Don't forget to moisturise still with a light moisturiser


Try adding some zinc to your diet in the form of zinc tablets X 1 a day- its great for helping your acne from within.


Remember too to drink plenty of water and include plenty of fresh vegetables and fruit in your diet each day - at least 2 serves fruit and 5 of veges
If your having problems with blackheads you should try steaming your face it really works I would also advise not to get into the vicious cycle of using loads of products this makes skin allot worse and redder!


I would say a mild exfoliater and cleanser and if your skin doesn't improve see a dermatologist they know what they're on about
I love the Clinique skin care line. I was having alot of trouble with breakouts before my wedding and I went to the Clinique counter at my local department store. I started on the 3 step skin care line and my skin is so nice and blemish free that I dont even wear foundation anymore!
Philosophy's One Step Facial Cleanser is best hands down. You can even check out the reviews for yourself at macys.com, sephora.com, amazon.com. You only need a very small drop to do the work. I wish I knew about it sooner (I have been using it for maybe a month or so). I have tried many products and this one is best.





Good luck!
Dove Sensitive Skin Bar Soap if your skin gets dry use Aveeno for moisturizer
oil free neutrogena


oil free clean and clear


clean and clear absorbing oil sheets


noxema

No comments:

Post a Comment