Thursday, January 7, 2010

Does Clearasil ultra daily face wash work? Does it get rid of ur pimples in 3 days?

I wanna know because I'm thinking about buying it. Would u recommend it?Does Clearasil ultra daily face wash work? Does it get rid of ur pimples in 3 days?
I've used Clearasil for years and I must say that it works for me. I use Clearasil Sensitive everyday to keep them from coming back. I usually get a pimple or two every now and then- but hardly ever. When I do get them I use it and with-in 3-4 days it disappears. I would recommend it but just so you know it works differently for everyone. Make sure you drink lots of water this also helps keep your skin clear.Does Clearasil ultra daily face wash work? Does it get rid of ur pimples in 3 days?
it didnt work for me
no
Hai friends Do you have Pimples, Acne, Oily Skin, Dry skin and Scar on the Face, If your answer is YES then DON'T WORRY. For this I got relief from A site, In which I got many tips and treatments method's regarding this, And Iam quit normal now you can also look in to this SITE. In this site there are many other usefull links regarding this topic's, In which I got many use full information's for pimples and acne,oily skin, dry skin and scar on the face and skin care. So go look in to this site and be used to it. This site is very very use full for teens and there problems.
it works if you use it at night AND in the morning so, twice a day of the scrub
I think diffrent things work for diffrent people because I got proactiv: No results Then I got clearasil Ultra and yeah, it definately worked for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment