Thursday, January 7, 2010

What type of face wash and moisturizer?

I have normal to oily skin. I currently use Proactiv, but you know, it's expensive. Does anybody else suggest any face wash and moisturizer I could use instead?What type of face wash and moisturizer?
hmm.... i think all you need is to wash ur face everyday(2times) with Olay Daily Facial and u should buy the magazine seventeen for august cuz on page 118 it tells you how to get great skin in 31 days. It says to eat good foods, 8 glasses of water, have a foaming cleanser, do 2 twenty min. cardio a week, make facial masks, use retinol cream, use a lavender toner, us a glycolic peel, use a gentle scrub. it really works and is really helpful if you follow the steps, remember seventeen magazine august 2007 edition on pages 118-119! good luck!What type of face wash and moisturizer?
MaryKay Cosmetics has a great facial wash and moisturizer.
i say neutrogena....it works pretty good
I use the clean and clear face wash... Can't remember the exact name, it's orange and smells and looks like Dial.





Also I have used the clean and clear morning burst stuff with the little scrubby beads- that stuff works really well.
I don't use face wash but I use moisturizer, I use MaryKay products and they are wonderful. I know they have a great product line to use on your face. Check out their website.
I really like clearosol gel wash...it really helps a lot!! Then i like to use oil of olay for my moisturizer, but if you have really oilly skin i would reccommend Biore shine control moisturizer!!!





Hope this helps!
I use pro-activ too.


Clinique is also good.
I use good face products. They're available at your local Kohls and I really like them.
Please go here and join the coolest virtual website ever! http://www.marapets.com/refer.php?id=lotsaa

No comments:

Post a Comment