Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is a good drugstore face wash and face powder to use on extremely oily skin?

Need suggestions for a new face wash and cosmetic face powder. :)What is a good drugstore face wash and face powder to use on extremely oily skin?
I have extremely oily skin so i use face wash and makeup from Clinique. They have 4 skin types from dry to very oily and they have special products for each. You would have to do a skin report first though and then they will give you recommendations. However its a bit more costly than drugstore products so you might want to use almay instead. Almay also seperates their makeup and face wash into different skin types so it might help. Well hope this helps good luck chika!!!What is a good drugstore face wash and face powder to use on extremely oily skin?
neutrogena acne cleanser for sensitive skin. It's not soapy %26amp; has salacylic acid which mildly cleans the top layers of your skin. When i tried to manage my oil skin with soapy products it exacerbated it. A roommate convinced me that washing my face too often was messing w/ my ph balance. It took a long time for me to try not washing my face with soap %26amp; to use just water. that solved the problem completely. I purchased the neutrgena acne wash (yellow tube) as a cleanser %26amp; it's mild and does the trick. I'm out, and I've been using only water and my face is not oily and not breaking out and not dry. It's perfect. Everyone is different though - but you might give it a try.
right now im really in love w/ the Clinique Mild Face/Body Soap, awwh it works wonders on my acne and i also use the Clinique superfit powder i think...


it works greatt on my oily acne skin.


try looking at makeupalley.com they beauty reviews on EVERYTHING and they sort it by skin type, color ect.
Neutregena products are really good for oily, sensitive skin. I used them for years and loved them.

No comments:

Post a Comment