Thursday, January 7, 2010

Face wash?

i have normal skin, but the occasional break-out can be rough. which skin product should i use daily to keep my skin clear and healthy but isnt too expensive and i can find almost anywhere?Face wash?
i have normal skin.





try water and cucumber. i also use ponds facial wash. don't use soaps, they make your skin brittle and dry.








don't wash your skin frequently and avoid using make ups or stuff, whatever.





and smile.





it helps.^_^Face wash?
I love the Biore pore minimizing line. It works well for me. I use the cleanser twice a day and the scrub once or twice a week.
Acne Free can be found at any drug store or WalMart and it costs half as much as Proactiv. It works twice as well, too.
i say proactive not hat expensive and can be found in nearly every mall check it out
Timwise skin care by Mary kay. Basic 3-in1 cleanser and moisturizer is best for your skin. They have two formulas norm/dry or comb/oily. Both retail for 40 plus sales tax. Not too expensive. I've used it for 5 years. It makes your skin feel soft and looks healthy. Take good care of your skin, and you will age more gracefully.
I hate how different companies market their products for combination skin, or normal skin etc.. NO ONE should be using anything strong. If your skin is oily you just have to wash it MORE!. ANyhow, i am getting away from the idea of the question.. I work at bath and body works. We are always talking about what works, and what doesn't. First of all you always want to use something mild. or made for sensitive skin. You have to use a good moisturizer every day, take vitamins, drink lots of water, and don't tan too much. Basically keep your skin balanced. If it gets oily use a toner, maybe an alcohol based toner if you want, or a rose water, or witch hazel if its not too oily. It your pores are a problem use some clay once a week.


SOme good products.


Soy foaming face wash, from BBW


Dr wexler anti-aging face was from bbw


';Normal'; skin stuff from estee lauder


and the clarte products from lancome.


good luck
neutrogena face wash is the best. it makes your skin feel sooooooooo good. i recommend it .
Neutrogena liquid is the best for me! I am 41 years old and nobody ever guesses I'm this age. I've been using that facial soap for over 20 years. I wash my face every single night before bed, use Moisturel face lotion only as needed, rinse my face every morning, and add more Moisturel around my eyes.


I also exfoliate atleast once a week.





Even at this age, I do get a break-out here and there, mostly near my monthy period. You might see a dermatologist regarding break-outs.

No comments:

Post a Comment