Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can anyone recommend a good face wash for African American woman with unclear skin?

I've tried everything and nothing is getting my skin clear.Can anyone recommend a good face wash for African American woman with unclear skin?
Try something with salicylic acid as the main ingredient. This is not to harsh and works very well. If you don't see improvement after a week try something a little harsher like glycolic acid.Can anyone recommend a good face wash for African American woman with unclear skin?
I reckon you should go se a dermilogica skin consultant, they look at your skin and recommend what is best for you. I used to suffer quite bad from acne etc, and this really helped. check out this link for nearest http://www.dermalogica.com/default2.asp?region=?%26amp;location=? hope this helps, keep smiling, Terri
Try Aveeno babywash/shampoo for washing your face. It smells nice, and is extremely mild.





Then, I recommend Clinique ';Total turnaround visible skin renewer';. I think it is around $30, but you only use about one drop of the cream on your whole face, so it lasts a long time.





Here's my opinion of acne: It happens because your dead skin doesn't come off fast enough, and the pores get clogged underneath. Remedies that contain alcohol just dry your skin out even more, and make matters worse.





That clinique product I recommended is a lotion that makes your skin not only soft, but helps remove the layer of dead skin, so it looks better and there is nothing to block your pores.





If you just want to try a little, you can usually get sample sized jars for only a couple bucks on ebay.





The aveeno you can get at most us drug stores. I started using it when I bought it for my baby, and found that my skin cleared up when using it.





You could also get dermalab bar facial soap, but it is very hard to find. I used to buy it mail order from Benet's pharmacy in Cincinnati, OH. It was recommended by my dermatologist, and does NOT require a prescription.





If you have seborrhea, you can also buy T-Sal shampoo (by Neutrogena), and put a little on your face for a few minutes maybe twice per week. It has an ingredient that will remove that layer of skin, too, but you have to make sure you use moisturizer afterwards, because it dries your skin a little.
i se proactive, and it works good for me, but then my mom didn't have enough money to buy it for awhile and my face broke out again, all u gotta do is make sure u have enough money to keep buying it and u should be fine :D
Try Nutrogena Advanced Solutions. It comes in a box with a cleanser, a lotion for day and a lotion for night. I have really sensitive skin and my face breaks out even if I accidentally spray a little hairspray on my face from fixing my hair. So the box tells you to wash day and night with the cleanser and then during the day, but the day lotion on, and at night put the night lotion on. I usually put a layer of the night lotion on during the night AND day WITH some of the day lotion because if I don't use the night lotion during the day, my skin gets irritated and breaks out. And I have to put the day lotion on during both the day and night becasue the night lotion is a little drying. But since I have been using this stuff, my skin has not had a breakout in a looong time.
I will recommend ClearPores for African American woman with unclear skin.


http://www.farewell2acne.com
Also Clinique works really well and they have cleansers and moisterizers for all skin types. My sister has acne and it keep her face clear from it. I also use Clinique but I dont have acne so I use the one that keeps my face moisterized and soft. For my sister it worked just as well as proactive(she used it in the past, but it got pricey) and its less expensive. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment