Thursday, January 7, 2010

Face wash?

What is a good face wash that will keep my acne under control and remove my make-up without drying out my skin? If I don't wash my face it gets oily but if I wash it with the strong stuff it gets really dry. What is a good inexpensive product? Do I need a moisturizer as well as a cleanser?Face wash?
You should try Cetaphil it's great stuff. I LOVE it and it's rather inexpensive. It comes with a wash and a moisturizer.





Good luckFace wash?
my mom just bought me a new fash wash its called clearasil ultra and it works reallly good it says right on the bottle clearer skin in just 3 days guaranteed and its the acne clearing scrub its $8.79 at walgreens yeah so i'd try this one it works realllly good and its easy to use and dosnt burn and it dosnt dry out your skin
mark. has a new skincare line with some great products. I'd recommend That's Deep cleanser ($7). It is good at clearing out impurities. I've been using it and I like it better than anything I've found in a drugstore. They've also got 3 great moisturizers to choose from.





Check out the link to my mark. e-store in my profile, if you'd like to see the whole mark. line.
original Noxima is a good face cleanser and it is not drying. You should always use a moisturizer that fits your skin type. Now that it is getting nicer outside the moisturizer should have spf 15 in it.
I have combination skin and I started using Herbalism ($10.75) and it works so good. I follow it up with Enzymion moisturizer ($35.95, it lasts a long time). Both are available @ www.lush.com
Clean%26amp; Clear is a good brand. I have been asking around for good face product and am recommended Clean%26amp;clear by many. I tried and am loving them. Read up as different products help different ways.





Hope this helps.
Clean and Clear daily pore cleanser. I would use a moisturizer with it.
i read one of ur answers for this question about backne and u said u were using a rough scrub.. yea just to let u kno thats gonna completely make it worse. u shoudl research better.

No comments:

Post a Comment