Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the best face wash for people without bad acne?

I have oily skin and not bad acne. whats the best line, wash, or brand.What is the best face wash for people without bad acne?
try anything with benzoyl peroxide or sulphur. i have the same skin type, and my skin stays clear with a few things:





1. Birth control, to balance the horemones


2. Not eating too much junk and taking lots of omega amino acids to dilute the sebum in the skin and keeps it from clogging pores


3. I always use a makeup remover (neutragena oil free) in addition to my face wash, also neutrogena. (just look for any brand that doesn't have oils and says it's noncomedogenic)


4. every other day i use a benzoyl peroxide cream before bed, on a clean face and as well as a sulphur facial mask. (I love DDF from Sephora)


5. Once in a while I rub olive oil on my face. some people say it makes them break out, but i have not noticed it on me...it just makes it super moistuized the next day and glowing.





I have to say, to number one reason I find I break out is when I don't wash my makeup off before I go to bed.What is the best face wash for people without bad acne?
A ten-year acne sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my acne condition in 3 days the natural way, saved myself from further scarring, and stopped wasting my money on expensive medications and over-the-counter products!


For, More Information, http://www.health96.com/acne/acnefree.htm
um, ive used several different types.


all skin types are different but i have found that


clean%26amp;clear morning scrub makes ur face dry [%26amp; gets rid of acne] then you go back with a moisterising kind, like clean%26amp;clear deep clean. thats what works best for me.


best of luck to you. =]
Everyone is different when it comes to treating acne, there is not one ';best'; product for everyone. What may work for me, may not work for you. You will have to find something that works good for you.
Me's does's not's knows
st. ives apicrot scrub

No comments:

Post a Comment