Thursday, January 7, 2010

How long should I wait before I start a new face wash?

I've been using a face wash to help my acne, and now I'm changing products. They're both neutrogena, but they're still different products. How long should I stop using the other face wash before I start the new one?How long should I wait before I start a new face wash?
there is no hard and fast rule. the best thing is to wait for 2 to 3 days so that ur skin is able to accept the other face wash and start up with the other one...have a happy skin!!!How long should I wait before I start a new face wash?
i don't think i really understand. do you mean you're just going to use water and soap for a few days before you start using the new product? because i don't really see the good in that, soap will just dry out your skin really quickly. i switch from product to product and it doesn't hurt my skin. in fact, i even use one product in the morning and one at night and my skin isn't affected.
There's no need to wait, you can start tonight! :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment