Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is a good face wash for people with sensitive skin?

I am 12 and I have sensitive skin so I need a face wash that will not make me break out please.What is a good face wash for people with sensitive skin?
I also have sensitive skin, and I use St. Ives sensitive Apricot Scrub. I really like it too! It's scrubby, but the sensitive one is alot less abrasive than the regular one so it won't make you break out. It smells yummy too!!!





:o)What is a good face wash for people with sensitive skin?
ivory soap. At the age of twelve, that is all you need.
there are several that I have used my entire life cetaphil lotion cleanser, neutrogena for sensitive skin and basis soap then use a toner and moisturizer with sunblock.
No face wash... thats the cure. (why do you need to wash at 12? Is that legal?) But I would see my doctor or search it up on the web.





*~luv ya~*
Aveeno has good stuff for sensitive skin. Also, when you are washing your face (do it twice a day, morning then night) hot water (not too hot though) to open up your pores, then cold water to rinse with to close the pores. I'd also use a toner as well.
  • figure
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment