Thursday, January 7, 2010

What brand of face wash do you recommend for skin that is sometimes dry, sometimes oily, and often breaks out?

I have tried Clinique, Shisiedo, Clearasil, Clean %26amp; Clear, Proactiv (and similar products)...each seems to work for a week or two and then my face gets worse. When my face is dry, it peels, when it's oily, it's REALLY oily. It's driving me crazy. Any suggestions from anyone who has similar skin problems?What brand of face wash do you recommend for skin that is sometimes dry, sometimes oily, and often breaks out?
Try Oxy pads. It might dry your face out for a day or two, because it need to get use to your skin type. I use Oxy and love it. I used to have severe acne and now I rarely have any. Just a zit here and there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment