Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the absolute best acne medicated face wash?

School pictures are coming up soon. Normally my skin isn't too bad, but I have a feeling I'll be PMSing during the week of pictures. If not, my skin will be recovering from the effects of the hormones.


What's the best treatment for acne? Face washes, creams, anything that will work quickly and effectively.


Any input is appreciated. Thanks so much.What is the absolute best acne medicated face wash?
proactive is the best out there. but if you look the main ingredient in proactive is the same main active ingredient in dandriff shampoo. so if you cant get proactive for one reason or another just get some dandruff shampoo and wash your face with that (just shampoo not 2 in 1) me and my husband have been using it since we were 16 and havnt broke since, unless we dont use it.What is the absolute best acne medicated face wash?
Use gentle baby wipes to clean your face as they are disposable. Unlike a washcloth which can spread the oil around and make the acne worse, wash gently with the wipes and dispose. Next, apply Aloe Vera gel (from wal mart, walgreens, etc) on any breakouts. Really step up your water intake as this cleanses the system. If the Aloe Vera over dries your skin, apply a light moisturizer. The Aloe Vera works wonders and is natural.
I used to have horrible acne I can't even tell you how bad it was. I found www.StopMyAcne.Info and bought it it seriously cured my acne.


Like seriouslyits gone . I don't even have one pimple


After using this I can't believe it's only cheap and after you use it you won't either hahaThe trips I took to the dermatologist cost me WAY more than that lol and the CRAP they gave me just made my acne worse~!!!!! uhggg... lol


Oh and it also guarantees it will cure your acne in 3 days or your money back.





Anyway I hope this helps!





Diana xxx
proactiv


i used to never believe it because i had bad bad ACNE


now, its changed the way i feel and look


i feel confident now : )





could be pricey$$


but worth EVERY cent
the thing that worked best for me was nutrogena grapefruit face wash


it get rid of black heads, zits and pimples with out drying out your skin


and it leaves your fame smeeling good and feeling soft:)
the sensai products are the best thing to ever happen to me. like honest.
clearasil
Proactive is best but clean and clear works fine
Witch Hazel is the best thing that I ever used. all the other products don't really do much, but this does.
see your doctor, or dermo, they will know whats best for youu
My c um
  • figure
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment