Thursday, January 7, 2010

Face wash?

Is it ok to use Neutrogena cleanser, toner, and moisteriser, then St. Iver Apricot Scrub twice a week? Or is it bad to use both? Also what Neutrogena products do you use? (besides the wave)?? Thanks :)Face wash?
Okay well it's not necessarly bad to use that much but your skin can get dry and begin to peel a little so i would stick with one product (it happened to me before)


And I use Neutrogena Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser


it makes my face feel fresh and wakes me up in the morning.


Hope I Helped! [=Face wash?
No its fine. I use the Apricot scrub to with different things.
i use the neutrogena body scrub on my face. leave it on for 2-3 minutes leaves me pretty decent looking =]
I wouldnt if i were you. I have done it and its dried out my skin pretty bad. But i would suggest using all the clean and clear products because they work really good. Neutrogena is a good brand to. But sometimes St. Ives stuff drys out my skin and it can leave blotchy, or itchy spots. And no, im not allergic to anything it has in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment