Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the best face wash that I can buy at a drugstore?

I desperately need to find a face wash that works! I tried PROACTI\/, but its not really working that well. So I was wondering...what is a good face wash?What is the best face wash that I can buy at a drugstore?
St. Ives apricot scrub!


also if you're a girl, birth control helps with acne a lotWhat is the best face wash that I can buy at a drugstore?
Proactive will work if yo keep using it. DO it for a month, and make sure you use as directed! Little girls think it's not working because they on;y use it for a week, and once a day! Haha. If you have used it properly, try clinique. I had bad acne and it wasd almost all gone in a month.
it depends on your skin. if you are a teenager, the acne years suck and you really can't find a miracle cure. next time you are at the store look for nature's cure. its a pill and a cream anyone can buy without a prescription. it helped me through my zit and pimple years = ]
clearisal is a very good face wash (i might have spelled it wronge) its so good u can fell it working, it fells so refressing, u should try it befor u buy a big bottle, buy a travel one at walmart for about less than a dollar
I use


Garnier Nutritioniste


Nutri-Pure


Regenerating microbead cream scrub


I really like it.


It makes my skin really soft too.
Noxzema: You should never scrub your face with anything more abrasive than your hands.
The best for me is Clean -n- Clear i use the wash and then the lotion. Alot cheaper then proactive too!
cetaphil
definitely cetaphil... it doesnt dry you out and it cleanses well.
burt's bees

No comments:

Post a Comment