Thursday, January 7, 2010

Face wash??

Have you ever used either dermologica or Cetaphil face wash?? If you have which one works better?? Thanks :DFace wash??
I've used Cetaphil. It's gentle and it keeps your face clean and oil-free, but it smells a little weird. Not really a bad smell, just kind of... I don't know how to describe it.


I prefer Clearasil and Clean %26amp; Clear, though. I use both and sometimes Biore and they work great. Also I use the OLAY refreshing toner. I know this is a lot, but I like the Clearasil Deep-Cleansing scrub. Also, the Clean %26amp; Clear Morning Burst (It's the greenish one) face scrub and face wash. They are both good.Face wash??
i use dermalogica- medibac clearing. i would recommend it. it doesnt dry out your skin- it gets rid of the bacteria. i had a few pimples (and i use 2 prescribed medicines- benzaclin and differin) and now that i started using dermalogica my skin is perfectly clear. also, the person who gave me a facial recommended it over cetaphil.
  • figure
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment