Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the best Face wash for problem skin?

I am 23 and have a problem skin. I have combination skin, half oily and half dry. I need something to wash my face with, something that really works to remove make up at the end of the day at the same time help control pimples.





Thanks for all your help!What is the best Face wash for problem skin?
Okay, I feel your pain. I use the wave, by neutrogena, or Neutrogena face wash. After, I use an oil-free, no-scent lotion, by--once again--Neutrogena. It takes off the makeup nice and easy, and my face is as clear as can be! The lotion keeps my face moisturized, but not oily! Good Luck!What is the best Face wash for problem skin?
I use Cuticura medicated soap. It's hard to find in stores so I buy it online. It's an antibacterial soap, and that is what is so effective on blackheads. Nothing in the stores ever did a good job for me. So if you've tried everything but still get a greasy sheen on your nose, etc... you should definitely try this. Anyways, just don't forget this answer if down the road you still haven't found a good facial soap because it truly is good soap for blackheads etc...





http://hocks.com/hocks-healthcare/hocks-鈥?/a>





Also, you should always rinse your face in cold water because it closes the pores so it won't let dirt and stuff in.
i love Biore and Neutrogena products. Both brands have a line of different varieties that will match your skin type, including cleansers, scrubs, masks, toners/astrigents, and lotion
Aveeno! Very nice, gentle products that control oil and even skin tones. Its soap free! Nice stuff. I love it. I use it daily. Also they have really nice lotions for the face too.
St. Ives Apricot Scrub works for me


well with acne anyway i love the stuff


i used to have it bad and now its gone


use blemish and blackhead control


idk about the makeup though
You could use Noxema Deep Lathering Cleanser.



use nuetregena or products with aloe vera.
wearing less make up will help sort your skin out, then you won't have to wear it as much.
I have similar skin, and use clearasil. Its a great face wash!
Cetaphil.


It's the best
Dove face wash
pro active
doggie poo
Garnier Pure Zinc face wash.


Cheers! :)
soap with water

No comments:

Post a Comment