Thursday, January 7, 2010

Face Wash?

Ok, I'm in the market for a new face wash and I would like to know what kinds you have tried and which ones work best for you. I have oily skin, large pores, and I rarely breakout. I was thinking about get ones from M.A.C., Clinique, Mark ( an offshoot of Avon), and Sephora. If anyone's tried these I'd love to hear how you liked them. Thanks!Face Wash?
i have tried neutregena and clean and clear and both made my face brake out currently i have been using st.ives and have been using it for about 2 weeks and so far i have seen improvment in the softness of my skin and no dry patches i have a tendency to have an oily face if i use oil of olay and dry skin if i use other types but with st.ives i have only seen soft skin and less breakouts and i have large pores to and i have not tried mark but i have tried products from avon for face and it hasnt worked well with my skin type but i cant say what will work well on your skin because i dont have your skin you do





hope this helpsFace Wash?
i use aveeno and st ives apricot scrub


aveeno is smooth and apricot is rough so apricot might be more for if you really breakout a lot


aveeno is really nice though so probably that ones better
I use Netragina Foam clenser my skin is just like yours. I take a shower every other day and use the face wash when I take a shower 2-4 times depending how prettier I want to look
I know Clean%26amp; Clear might not sound like some exy brands but it work wonders. The deep action and continuous control are good for oily skin, give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment